Welcome to our Website
MCDescollines Avocate / Attorney was established in 2017 with the highest standards in legal representation. Our Firm is located in Sherbrooke, whose legal practice focuses primarily on family law, youth protection rights, civil law, labor & employment law, administrative law and civil law .
Whatever your needs in these areas of law, it is our main goal to respond quickly and effectively when advising our client
What you need to know about us
At MCDescollines Avocate / Attorney, we think everyone should have access to good legal advice. Our services help you solve legal issues, learn more about your legal situation, and navigate the legal process—all with ease.
Our goal is to support our clients from the very beginning all the way to the very end, offering counsel, advice, and studying each and every case closely to ensure every detail of the case is taken into account and used to our client's benefit.
In order to achieve that goal we putting together a team of experienced, compassionate and caring lawyers, law clerks and secretaries in order to meet all of your needs.
We believe that the client is the most important person, and we'll do whatever we can to see that you obtained justice.
From the moment you contact our office we try our best to provide a you with top quality, personal and responsive service for all clients. We provide our clients with detailed information on legal issues so that they can make the choices that are right for them.
Our mission statement
- We favour a personalised approach based on human interaction.
- Our commitment, join you by paying particular attention to your needs, and in doing so, protect your interests.
- Our motto, develop ongoing collaboration based on personalized exchanges, allowing us to advise you better.
- Our mandate, advise you on the possible process to undertake, all in the respect and professionalism of your rights and your responsibilities.
- They way we do it, keep our clients well informed of the progress of their file's by developing a close relationship with them through prompt, personalized and straightforward exchanges.