Me Descollines provides quality and affordable legal representation in divorce, separation, and custody disputes.
Our goal is to help you understand the laws, your legal options, the advantages and disadvantages of your choices, and how to move forward in a cost-effective way.
Because of our focus and determination, we have the skill, knowledge, and ability to benefit our clients with fair representation throughout the difficult periods ahead of them.
Family law services included ;
- dummy Divorce, separation and annulment of marriage (assessment and division of matrimonial property, matrimonial and pension)
- dummy Drafting of consent agreements (divorce or separation)
- dummy Child custody and access
- dummy Adoption
- dummy Spouse Alimony
- dummy Representation of children in court
- dummy Request confirmation of parental authority
- dummy Paternity Disputes (DNA)
- dummy Request for change of corollary relief, custody, spousal alimony and / or child support
- dummy Representation of children before the courts
- dummy Representation of common law spouses
- dummy Estate litigation; proceedings to set aside wills, replace liquidators or trustees; amend trust deeds; terminate trusts; for the passing of accounts; and declaratory judgements
- dummy Private international law (relocation children, foreign matrimonial regimes, settlement of foreign estates)
For legal advice
Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Sunday 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm